Congratulations to The Craziefather and The Alienist. I just got a voicemail from him and he let me know that they got engaged to be married on this weekend. I know for myself and mm38nut we are very happy for them and wish them all the best.
Congratulations to The Craziefather and The Alienist. I just got a voicemail from him and he let me know that they got engaged to be married on this weekend. I know for myself and mm38nut we are very happy for them and wish them all the best.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Congrats to the lovely couple. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Congrats!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Congrats!
"I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to keep playin baseball"
-Pete Rose
glad to see some people are havin luck with relationships. gal4vt recently left me, said i'm living too much in 82.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Thanks for all the congrats thus far, I'm sure the_alienist will get on here laters to give her thanks as well.
Sorry to hear that tweenty7...you keep growing that mullet out and rocking out to Twisted Sister, & do that Safety Dance with your head held high.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Hwy man...congratulations! Im curious to see how your kids. You being a Duke fan and her being Heels fan, will make for some interesting kids! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Yeah, they will be a Wolfpack, or Demon Deacon fan! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
That would be hilarious!
Congratulations, but if you need some Maryland shirts holler at me, they can be used as a blanket til the kid grows in them. Nothing like seeing the red and white with the words terps on a newborn. I'm sure you'll do the right thing, pm me for my cell number and I'll meet you in Coeburn or Wise to give you the Terp clothing.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks